Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Headed to a Hockey Game Tonight!

One of the luxuries of living in a 'hockey town' is that you can see a lot of stars on opposing teams when they come to town as the visitor. Living in Columbus, Ohio; the only reason to go to the arena is to take in the aesthetics of the design, and to see the visiting team.

Tonight it's not just any visiting team, but it's my team the Edmonton Oilers in town. No Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, no Jordan Eberle. But Taylor Hall will be in uniform and the Oilers will hopefully notch their second straight win.

The first and only time I've ever seen the Oilers live, they collapsed and lost to the Jackets. I have a good feeling about tonight's game.

My friend Tyler and I will be sitting in the corner on the glass. Lots of pictures and goodies to come.

No comments:

Scores