Monday, January 16, 2012

Hall's Overtime Wrister beats Kings 2-1



I didn't have the chance to watch the Oilers last night other than periodic glances at the box score throughout the game. Right as I was going to bed, Taylor Hall hit the winning shot in overtime, his 15th goal of the season to finally snap the Oilers losing streak. Great passes by Hemsky and Horcoff set up the winning wrist shot by Hall from 18 feet out. 

Here's what Cult of Hockey had to say about Hall's game, and he scored another great game on their 'game score' scale.

Taylor Hall, 8 – He and linemates Gagner and Hemsky brought it all night, and were finally rewarded when Hall struck for the game winner on an overtime powerplay. The personal rivalry between Hall and Drew Doughty (both pictured) is already exceptional, and promises to go to another level at such time as realignment gets approved.



Tomorrow night my friend and I are going to be attending the Oilers game here in Columbus, sitting on the glass. It's the first time I've ever gotten to see a hockey game up that close, so I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Scores