Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oilers fall short in Buffalo

[Edmonton Journal]

The Oil played in Buffalo last night, where I've heard that they still hand out nice score sheets with your admission at the door to The First Niagara Center

I had this game on while watching the Michigan-Virginia Tech bowl game, and I have to say the Oilers played inspired hockey, taking this into the 3rd period tied 2-2. Somehow from there I just had a feeling that they wouldn't be able to hold things, that Buffalo would find a way to eek out this victory and sure enough, if I'd bet it I would have been right. 


Here's Taylor Hall's beauty Goal #12 on the season:


One of my resolution as a hockey fan was to pay better attention to the WJHC going on right now, and when they started a few days before Christmas. I've failed miserably. Russia and Sweden going for the gold.

No comments:

Scores