Friday, November 16, 2007

Sid the Kid opens the blog with a win

Figures that I might as well open this blog with a Hockey post.

I grew up playing baseball, football, and basketball. I always wanted to be a hockey player but I couldn't skate for shit. Otherwise I had all the tools.

This is a blog dedicated to covering some NHL Hockey, and sports as a whole. It's a sports bar and everything is on the tubes. All bloggers are welcome to write for this site and offer their viewpoints, opinions, thoughts, and homerisms.

My favorite hockey team is the Penguins. Mainly because of Sid the Kid, but also because when I was young and growing up I dominated the opposition in Sega Genesis NHL 94. I was the comeback kid. With Super Mario, no lead was too great to overtake.

Here, I hope that some of the same, laid back, 64-bit nostalgia is felt through every post. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Scores