Friday, November 30, 2007

Crosby's 2 Goals lift Pens over Stars

14 Goals now for young Sid

Three wins in a row now for the Penguins, after their 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars tonight in Pittsburgh. Crosby did his thing. Two more goals for the kid, and it's getting pretty obvious to me that he's decided he wants to be known as a scorer this season, not just a guy who sets up the scoring. In his first two seasons, he failed to reach 40 goals, finishing in the 30's. I think it's safe to say that if he wants to do it; he'll get to 50 this season. 50 goals is the benchmark of a legit scoring threat, wouldn't you say?

What is amazing about this Crosby, is that he seemingly does his nightly show with such ease at such a young age. He is the most dominating young player in any sport, in the history of sports. I know that people will eventually want me to shut up about Crosby, but it isn't going to happen unless he gets hurt or stops doing it. I'm sorry. It's just the way it goes. More hockey talk to come. I'm too fuggin' tired to write anything else tonight.

No comments:

Scores