Saturday, November 24, 2007

My saturday night; WVU wins; listening to the pens; playing NHL 08

The West Virgnia Mountaineers came out and played a huge game that will make many of my relatives happy today. They beat Connecticut 66-21. I was watching it in it's entirety until ABC Sports decided things were getting out of hand and they switched it over to Georgia and Georgia Tech. I'm happy for WVU and while I can feel it spelling the end of my Buckeye's Nat'l title hopes, I wouldn't mind seeing WVU in the title game, as I predicted at season's beginning for them to win it all.

I'm spending this saturday night listening on NHL.com radio to the Penguins who play host to those nasty Thrashers from Atlanta. Nothing good ever came out of Atlanta; I swear. There's a shitload of crime and the people drive like assholes. Hopefully the Penguins get the 'W' and Sid the Kid's point streak continues. That's what I'm here for. That's worth the price of admission for me.

I'll be eating dinner and playing some NHL 08 tonight on the Xbox, where I've figured out how to fuck people up online.

Full wrap to come after the Pens game.

No comments:

Scores