Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years

Hey all. I'm spending my New Years like a true loser. In the past I've been to high heights; puking, in the big city, living it up.... you name it. But not this year. I've been reduced by adulthood to sitting at home, with WWE Wrestling on my television; fucking FOX Sports radio on in the background, playing online poker. And of course this.

Tomorrow many people are looking forward to the Bowl Games. I'm looking forward to the Penguins and Sabres. I think this is the game that the Penguins show why they're America's Team and honestly I have thought for a while now (since before Fleury got hurt) that they can make a run at the Stanley Cup. With Crosby & Company, the sky is the limit.

Tomorrow I'll try and tune into the end of the Pens game, played outdoors at Rich Stadium in Buffalo, as well as the Rose Bowl at 4:30.

No comments:

Scores