Saturday, December 1, 2007

BCS Championship Matchup+Heisman+Sean Taylor

Who goes to the BCS Championship game??? I mean yes, I will say it OSU will go to this game and will jump to the #1. But who goes to play the Buckeyes in Lousiana. I say that LSU should jump infront of Georgia because LSU won the SEC title. What titie did georgia win? none!!!! I also say that LSU with 2 loses both came in the 3OT. Which shows how good this LSU football team is. Some could say Kansas should be in the picture because they only have one loss, but they lost to Mizzou and OU beat them tonight and by over 20 points. I would like to congratulate the Pitt Defense, they came out FLYING tonight. Pat White what an athlete, after dislocating this non-throwing hand coming back into this big game to try to win it. All I need to say is that I hope another BCS championship game will hapen like last year and OSU get blown out.

Heisman Troph I say goes to McFadden. What an amazing player. That is all i am going to say.

Its glad to hear that the 4 young men who killed Sean Taylor came and confessed and are now behind bars. I hope that this brings some closure to the Taylor family. I am looking foward to seeing/reading about what happens tomorow at the Redskins game.

No comments:

Scores