Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Toronto Maple Leafs 2017 - 2018 Schedule Highlights

You can see the Toronto Maple Leafs upcoming 2017-2018 schedule here. I am going to highlight the 'can't miss' spots of the schedule below.

October 4th at Winnipeg
Season opener. Laine vs. Matthews. 'Nuff said.

October 7th vs. New York Rangers
Home ice-opener versus a quality opponent. Also, it's Hockey Night in Canada! (Full schedule here for HNIC)

November 22nd at Florida (Thanksgiving Eve)
I always loved watching hockey with a holiday and a big meal on deck. Hockey is just at it's greatest point during this point in the season.

December 15th at Detroit
The Leaves first trip to Little Caesar's Arena in Detroit. I *might* make the trip for this one. It is a Friday night.

December 20th at Columbus
Perfect timing. I have never visited Nationwide Arena; my hometown arena, so close to Christmas. I will definitely be at this game to see Auston Matthews play for the first time live.

December 23rd at New York Rangers
Two nights before Christmas. I'll be watching. Wish it was in Toronto.

December 31st at Las Vegas
New Years' Eve afternoon. Hopefully I can catch some of this while my kids are running around and before any bowl games come on.

March 3rd vs. Washington (at Navy Stadium) Outdoor
I always enjoy the outdoor classics. Let's get some memorable revenge on the Caps for game six and the opening round of the playoffs last year. Hopefully by this time in the year, Matthews is tracking 50 goals.

No comments:

Scores