Saturday, June 17, 2017

This is now exclusively an Auston Matthews/Toronto Maple Leafs Blog



It was the biggest Maple Leafs goal of my lifetime (I think). I still have to brush up on the history of hockey's mecca team; but I knew then on that Sunday night that Auston Matthews was my guy.



It ended in futility for the Leafs, being eliminated in game six of the playoffs by the Capitols. They lost 2-1 in the final period.

But really, Auston Matthews had peaked my interest from the very beginning. The night he made his NHL debut, and scored four goals. It was something right out of a storybook.



Very soon, I will be writing about the Leafs daily on this blog. I am going to blog about hockey as hard as I ever have. I'm going to head to Toronto to visit the Hall of Fame and see a Leafs game this upcoming season. Get ready for the Auston Matthews era of Hockey Night the Blog.

No comments:

Scores