Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two Taylor Hall goals that need archived



He actually scored his first career goal in my hometown Columbus, Ohio.



First career game winner above.

I watched a good portion of the Edmonton/Buffalo game tonight on channel surfing. I love how I can basically catch any hockey game I need to somewhere on the internet nowadays. It's one of the truly great things in life.

Edmonton lost 4-2 after fighting hard all night. Read about it if you want. Man it's a great time to be a hockey fan.

Sidney Crosby kept it rolling last night. It's hard to believe but he's playing the best hockey of his career. I'm a big Crosby fan and if you like hockey how can you not love seeing what he's doing right now? It's now been 25 straight games with a point for Crosby.

No comments:

Scores