Thursday, December 30, 2010

Taylor Hall first goal on NHL 11

Last night at the United Center in Chicago, in a 3-0 victory over the World Champion Blackhawks, my franchise player Taylor Hall scored the first goal of his career. He later on in the night added one in Hockeytown at Detroit. He's now got 2 goals and 3 assists in his short career.

I am actually winning a few games now. Four wins and eight losses with several of them being overtime losses. I'll continue to update on my dynasty here. Man, Zdeno Chara is a freaking beast on the game.

Good read about the rebuilding process going on in Edmonton right now in real life NHL in the Edmonton Journal. Actually some mention of Taylor Hall ending up on a PK line or two before the year is out.

And there's a game tonight, the Colorado Avs come to Edmonton for the 36th game of the year.

Sid's point streak ended last night at 25. I think it's better than even money that he starts a new one Saturday at Heinz Field.

If I'm going to be a full-time NHL fan now, I need to learn more about this Alumni Game that I'm reading about around the hockey blogs.

....More to come later tonight in recap or response to the Oilers game. Or if I think of anything before that.

No comments:

Scores