Sunday, November 15, 2015

Magical Hockey Night



I finally saw the Columbus Blue Jackets get their first home win of the season, in mid November. Last night I went to R-Bar before the game, looks like an awesome hockey bar. Way too packed to look around, I am hoping to return when no one is in there. 


Loved the urinals at R-Bar, with the rivals of the Blue Jackets posted on them. 


I truly enjoyed the seats last night more than I have really at any of the games I've been at. I could really see the play develop up high. It was just a perfect view and a nice chilly night at the arena. I love that feeling when there's a nip in the air at the arena. You know you're at a hockey game. 


The awful tragedy in Paris the night before prompted for a moment of silence. I have to say, it was weird being at a major pro sporting event the day after. I am thankful to God that no incidents happened. 



The finest of DFS NHL lineups I'll ever post, a 72.7 on Fanduel. It wasn't in a tourney. Nathan Mackinnon went top shelf in Montreal twice in the same 18 seconds. 




I can always say I say Ryan Johansen score a goal. He played a good ballgame last night.



Also tallying goals were Anthony Duclair and Oliver Ekman-Larrson.

And of course, they blared this awesome somng on the loudspeakers.

No comments:

Scores