Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Game by Ken Dryden & Miscellany





I started reading a book this past week that will hopefully educate my hockey knowledge: The Game by Ken Dryden. I'm told that it's the greatest hockey read of all time.

It's a great book and it helps you learn about those dynasty Montreal Canadiens teams of the early to late 70's. It's great to read this book and learn about the life of a hockey player and what it was like to be a pro athlete back in that era before contracts were astronomical and before the game became so different.

I'll update the blog with anything that I see that I like in the book.

Meanwhile, Ryan Nugen-Hopkins as well as Adam Larsson say that they're content to stay with their current teams next year rather than get NHL experience.

No comments:

Scores